An infinitive is a verbal in its base form, often acting as a noun, adjective, or adverb. The infinitive is commonly seen in sentences like I want to play tennis. and I have to study.
- Practice story with word bank
- 10 Practice sentences with word bank
- Fill in the blanks using infinitives as the subject and object of different sentences
- Worksheets with 5 questions meant to be answered with infinitives and then shared with other classmates
- Gerund or Infinitive? Students learn which verbs are followed by a gerund and which are followed by an infinitive, and then practice using them in a paragraph.