Next Week's Schedule
- Find 14 pictures of various activities that will fit the sentence, "Will you ___ next ___ (day of the week)?" For a student walking to school, say, "Will you walk to school next Sunday?" For a student studying math, say, "Will you study math next Tuesday?"
- Give students a copy of the pictures and a week schedule chart.
- Number the pictures and have the students write the numbers assigned to each picture in the blank space below the different days of the week.
- This will be their schedule for the next week.
- Students make pairs and try to guess their partner’s schedule.