Nishiki (西木村; -mura) is a district of Semboku, Akita, Japan.
- On September 30th, 1956 both Saimyōji village (西明寺村) and Hinokinai village (檜木内村) merged together to form Nishiki village (西木村).
- On September 20th, 2005 the Nishiki village merged with the towns of Kakunodate and Tazawako to form the new city of Semboku.
- Kamihinokinai Paper Balloon Festival (上桧木内の紙風船上げ). February 10.
- Hadaka-Mairi (裸参り). The Naked Pilgrimage. 3rd Sunday in February.
- Nishine Sasara (西根ささら). August
- Oyamada Sasara Festival (小山田ささら)
- The Tozawa Clan Festival (戸沢氏祭)
- Nishiki Hot Springs Kurion (西木温泉クリオン). website. ☎ 0187-47-2010. 〒014-0515 秋田県仙北市西木町門屋字屋敷田83-2. (map). Adults ￥400, children ￥200 6am-9pm.
- Saimyōji Junior High School (西明寺中学校)
- Hinokinai Junior High School (檜木内中学校)
- Saimyōji Elementary school (西明寺小学校)
- Hinokinai Elementary school (檜木内小学校)
- Kamihinokinai Elementary school (上檜木内小学校)
- Homepage (English)
|Kakunodate • Tazawako • Nishiki|