- A student draws a big hand on the board.
- Give the students a copy of a handout.
- Ask the students to find their lifelines and draw then on their worksheet. Continue with all the lines, one at a time. Give the students a copy of a labeled hand. Introduce vocabulary on it.
- Ask them to describe each of their lines (heart line is long and strong). Give the students the meanings.
- Heart line: long = kind, generous, popular, etc.
- Strong = many girlfriends/boyfriends.
- Weak = unkind, unpopular, no girlfriends/boyfriends.
- Head line: Long/strong = intelligent Short/weak = Bakka.
- Life line: Long = you will live for a long time. Short = not much longer to go.
- Sun line: Strong or long = You are confident and will become rich and famous.
- Weak or short = The opposite, and you will have problems at work.
- Neptune line: Long or strong = you have a lot of imagination. Broken = You have criminal tendencies.
- Have the students write out their futures.
- Students work with a partner and tell their partner's fortune.