- Assign each kid a color, where several kids have the same color. The kids line up on 1, 2 or 4 walls of the gym.
- You start in the middle, and are "it".
- You shout out a color, and the kids of that color must run to the opposite wall of the gym. If you tag them, they are also "it" and join you in the middle.
- Optionally, "rainbow" is said, everyone must run.
Fruit salad variation
- Instead of colors, use fruits. Optionally, when "fruit salad" is said, everyone must run. Or use any other vocabulary.