Yakushizan Ski Area
From Akita Wiki
This hill boasts two runs. Both runs can be accessed by a series of two rope-tows which bisect the hill.
The bottom half of the hill - serviced by the first rope-tow - is shallow, and serves as an ideal location to practice or teach technique. The top half - serviced by the second rope-tow - gets rapidly steeper, making it good for the advanced skier or boarder.
The entire east face of the hill is cleared of trees, making the runs luxuriously wide.
The availability of night skiing makes this hill a superb location to grab a few quick runs after work.
Hours and Prices
- Daytime hours: 9:00 ~ 16:00
- Nighttime hours: 18:00 ~ 21:00
- One-time Lift Pass: ¥100
- Half-day Lift Pass: ¥1000
- Full-day Lift Pass: ¥1500
- Night Skiing Lift Pass (ES / JHS): ¥400
- Night Skiing Lift Pass (SHS / Adult): ¥800
- Group Lift Pass: ¥600
- ES / JHS: ¥4000
- SHS / Adult: ¥8000
- Address: 〒018-3343 秋田県北秋田市今泉字鳥越13-1
- Phone: 0186-67-2152