Skills Development Conference 2012
- Check in: 9:30-10:00
- The 2012 Handbook: Click here to read it!
- Dress: This is a work event and sadly the coolbiz season will be over, so you should wear formal work clothes to this event. (For guys this means work shirt and a necktie)
The gymnasium will still be open for use, but all those who want to use the gym must bring athletic shoes. There will probably be an organized game of dodge ball or basketball after dinner on the 18th. Also be aware that the Education Center has no real medical supplies; it would be in your best interest not to get hurt that badly.
What to bring
As always, there is a bed and shower provided for you but virtually nothing else. Make sure to bring:
- A towel and toiletries
- Athletic Shoes and a change of clothes if you plan on using the gym
- Money. There is no ATM at the Center
A dinner will be held by AAJ on the 18th from 19:00.
- Teaching and Learning with Tech
- Irish/Gaelic: Get into your students' Shoes
- ES Activities Workshop
- Self-Study Tips for JTEs
- JHS Activities Workshop
- SHS Activities Workshop
- Theory and Practice in Classroom Management
- JHS Vocabulary, Reading and Communication Activities
- Bridging Elementary & JHS Activities
|Skills Development Conference|
|Mid-Year Conference||2008 • 2009 • 2010|
|Skills Development Conference||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016||2017||2018||2019|