|Chant animals in a circle.|
- Students sit in a circle and give each student an animal card.
- The chant at the beginning is just to get everyone started. The teacher is "A" and the students "B".
- A: What are we playing?
- B: Animals!
- A: How do we play?
- B: Fast!
- Then the teacher says the name of their animal twice and the name of a student's animal twice.
- That student repeats their animal twice and a new student's animal twice and so on.
- If someone forgets what animal they have or forgets to call out another student's animal, then either the student is out or he has to name all the animals.