|Roll dice and make animal sounds.|
|Target level||ES 1 - 5|
- Make groups.
- Give each group one or two dice.
- Assign a number to each animal.
- Have the students roll the dice and act like the animal for 5 seconds.
- Switch students and repeat.
- Give students a sheet of paper to cut out, tape, and make into dice. The paper has numbers on each face.
- Give students a sheet of paper, but instead of numbers, put animal pictures on it.
- Give students a sheet of paper, but instead of numbers, put animal names (in romaji) on it.