Fly Swatter Game
|Target level||ES 1 - 6|
- 2 or 3 flyswatters (preferably of different colours).
- Vocabulary flashcards.
- Put flashcards on the board and review.
- Make 2 or 3 teams.
- Each team has a fly swatter.
- One student from each team goes to the board.
- The teacher calls out one of the vocabulary words.
- The fastest student to swat a picture gets a point for their team.
- Now, new students come to the board.
- Continue until all students have had a go.
- The teacher keeps score on the board.
- You can play the winner student stays on rule.
- You can make the students yell out a question before you call out one of the vocab words. Students, "Hows the weather?". Teacher, "It's a dangerous tropical typhoon!" and the students swat at the appropriate card.