|The teacher makes a gesture while hidden. Students make their own gesture and guess what it is.|
|Target level||ES 1 - 3|
- After teaching the emotions, teach a gesture to go with it.
- Everyone stands up.
- The ALT asks, “How are you?”.
- Then everyone says "I'm _____________." and does a gesture.
- The ALT says "Freeze" and everyone holds their gesture.
- Meanwhile, the homeroom teacher is hiding.
- The ALT asks, "Sensei, How are you?"
- The homeroom teacher comes out of hiding holding a gesture and says "I'm ___________!"
- The students who have the same gesture and word as the teacher, have to sit down. Continue playing until there are only a few students left standing.