|Make a circle, point to a student who ducks, and quiz the neighbors.|
|Target level||ES 1 - 6|
- Make a circle.
- One teacher holds the flash cards, with one displayed.
- The other teacher points at a student and says "Get down!"
- That student ducks. The student's neighbors on the right and left say the flash card as fast as they can. Whoever says it first wins. The loser is out.
- This game is sometimes called "Shoot Em Up!".
- Don't make the loser out.
- Students ask a question before the vocabulary is displayed. For instance, "How is the weather? ... Get down! ... It's sunny."