Happy, Happy, Sad
|Target level||ES 1 - 2|
This is an emotion version of Duck, Duck, Goose.
- Tell the homeroom teacher that you need to use an open space during your class.
- Students sit in a circle.
- One kid walks around the outside of the circle tapping each kid on the head and saying happy, happy, happy, happy,….
- When the kid eventually taps someone on the head and says, “SAD!”
- The sitting kid must stand up, run around the outside of the circle and return to his seat before the standing kid can do the same.
- Kids must run in the opposite direction.
- Sitting kid never wins so everybody gets a turn. Change emotions when kids have mastered saying each new emotion.