|Students play janken and say a sentence.|
|Target level||ES 1 - 4|
- Students stand up. Each student is the train engine.
- Students meet and say the target sentence or sentences. For example:
- What fruit do you like? I like apples. What fruit do you like? I like cherries.
- I like soccer. I like volleyball.
- They janken. The loser becomes a car behind the winner. When two trains meet, the entire train that loses goes behind the train that wins.
- Play until there is only one train.
- Pick simple dialog for 1st graders, such as one short sentence per student.
- Use Paper Rock Scissors instead of janken.