|Walk around a circle and sit when the music stops.|
|Target level||ES 1 - 3|
- Tape pictures of animals to the back of chairs. Use chairs for all but one student.
- Play some music.
- Students walk around the chairs.
- When the music stops the students find the closest empty chair to sit in.
- The student who doesn't sit down is out.
- Remove a chair and repeat.
- Animal Sound Musical Chairs. Before students can sit down, they look at the back of their chair, see what the animal is, and make that animal sound.