|Listen for vocabulary and avoid being eaten by Pac-man.|
|Target level||EL 1-3|
- The ALT or Homeroom Teacher is Pac-man.
- Pac-man makes a ‘C’ with their hand.
- Students form a line.
- The first student in line must slide their hand flat inside the mouth of Pac-man's ‘C’.
- Explain that Pac-man chomps when he says ‘NO!’.
- The teacher who isn't Pac-man reviews the numbers or vocab, ex. “Is this a 2?” while showing a flashcard.
- If the answer is ‘yes’, then no one moves.
- If it is ‘no’ then Pac-man says ‘NO!’ and tries to chomp down before the student can pull their hand away.
- If Pac-man chomps successfully, he advances 2 students. If Pac-man chomps unsuccessfully, he advances 1 student.
- Good for a review activity.