|Students answer questions then try to fly a plane into a basket.|
|Target level||ES 2 - 6|
- Bring some paper aeroplanes made from used A4 paper.
- Two targets marked 'Team A' and 'Team B'. A basket or bin is perfect.
- Set an appropriate distance for your students level. Give them a real chance!
- Make 2 groups.
- Ask the students questions, or have them identify flashcards.
- Whoever give the correct answer gets a chance at throwing an aeroplane at the target.
- The team with the most targets hit at the end of the game is the winner.
- For younger groups have a larger target.