|Students compete by saying colors and animals.|
- Make two teams.
- Place animal cards face down on the ground (color side up) in a line stretching from one side of the class to the other.
- A student from each team walks the line while saying the colors out loud.
- When players meet, they janken.
- The loser asks, “What is this?”
- The winner must flip over the card and correctly identify the color and animal.
- If correct, the winner may go on. If not, the loser goes on. Points go to the team that has the correct answer.
- Maximum two times winning before students must change.
- Students will need to know colors.