The Hokey Pokey
|Dance to the Hokey Pokey.|
|Target level||ES 1 - 3|
- Review the pertinent bodyparts.
- Teach "right" and "left".
- Stand up.
- Dance to the Hokey Pokey.
- Call out the bodyparts just before you get to them.
- There are many versions of the Hokey Pokey that work well. T. Baker has a funky version, and Super Simple Learning have a learn it and a sing it version.
- This song doesn't have any speaking, and it only has a little listening. Of course, if students have a lot of fun dancing to it, that's not a problem.