|Target level||ES 1-6|
- Use this game after you've introduced some new vocabulary.
- Suppose you have 12 words (and thus 12 flash cards) and 12 students.
- Give each student a flashcard, and stand in the middle with a flyswatter.
- One student starts by saying his card and some other student's card.
- That student says her card and some other student's card. Repeat.
- If you can hit the student whose turn it is on the head, you and that student switch places. Start saying cards again.
- If you have more people than cards, make teams and students rotate after they speak.
- For younger students, only call out the new card.
- Students point to the card they are saying. This makes it easier for the person in the middle to know where to look.