Bingo - Self-Intro
|Self-introduce, sign names, and play Bingo.|
|Target level||ES 4 - JHS 1|
- Print a bunch of blank bingo sheets.
- If you want to play music during this activity, bring a CD.
Step 1 (5-10 minutes)
- Give students a blank bingo sheet.
- Students walk around the room and find a partner (This can be done with or without music).
- When the students find a partner, they introduce themselves, “My name is___. My name is Japanese Student. Nice to meet you.”
- Shake hands.
- Students exchange bingo sheets and write their name in one of the blank squares.
- When their sheet is filled they sit down.
Step 2 (5-10 minutes)
- Now the class plays bingo.
- The ALT randomly chooses a student and asks, “What’s your name?”
- The student answers.
- Then the class responds with,”Nice to meet you.”
- And crosses off that student's name on their bingo card.
- Play until one or all have bingo.