|Target level||ES - JHS|
- Print this file: True-Or-False-Intro.doc
- There are 9 sentences about you and your country. Some are true and some are false.
- You read each sentence. If the students don't understand, the homeroom teacher can help.
- Students put an X in the box if they think the sentence is false, and an O if they think it's true.
- Once the students have finished guessing, you give the answers (in random order).
- The students who have guessed the answer correctly can color in that square.
- At the end, the student with the most bingos (3 colored squares in a row) wins.