Bodyparts and Newspaper
|Touch different bodyparts to newspaper, folding the paper in half when slow.|
Practice body parts by putting them on a piece of paper.
- Make pairs.
- Give each pair a piece of newspaper.
- Say Touch your ear. All students touch their ear to the newspaper.
- If a student is slow, fold the pair's newspaper in half.
- Repeat with other body parts.
- Play Simon Says. In this version, students are never out.
- Warn students not to hurt their heads by hitting each other or the floor. Do this every time you say a body part on the head.