|Students lie on the ground to make different times on a clock.|
|Target level||ES 2 - 4|
- Place students in teams.
- Give each team a set of cards with the numbers 1-12 placed in a circle to resemble a clock face.
- Students ask the teacher, "What time is it?"
- The teacher responds with, "It’s ___ o’clock."
- Two members from each team are to become the hands of the clock to show the correct time.
- Students can either lay down to become the hands or they can stand on the appropriate numbers. For example, "It’s 5 o’clock." Students stand on the 12 and the 5.