|Roll a color and number dice and name that many fruit.|
|Target level||ES 2 - 4|
- Make two groups. The ALT watches one, and the JTE watches the other. Each group has a die with 1-6 and a die with 6 colors.
- A person in each group rolls both dice and says that many fruit of that color. If they roll a "2" and a "red", they might say, "cherries ... strawberries".
- Groups race to see how many people they can get through in 3 minutes.
- Use smaller groups with larger classes.
- For an easier game, use fruit and food.
- Use animals.