|Play dominoes by matching adjectives and pictures.|
- Prepare domino cards. Draw a line down the middle of each card. Cut and paste adjective pictures and write the word on one half of the card. Photocopy so you have at least two sets.
- Now write a random adjective on the other blank end of the card (one that matches the picture end of one of the other cards).
- Deal 5 cards to each person.
- Put one card out in the middle of the table.
- The first player tries to match one of his 5 cards ends to the end or side of the domino on the play field.
- If they succeed, their turn is over and is passed to the next person.
- The next player can play off the first person’s card or the original card.
- If a player can not make a match the draw an additional card and pass their turn.
- First one out of cards wins.
- Note: Opposites and matches count the same; clean can be matched with clean or dirty. The deck of cards should be about 60 cards.