Dynamite Clapping Game
|Make a circle and count with various rules.|
|Target level||ES 1 - 6|
- Sit in a circle.
- 1-3 numbers are designated as dynamite numbers.
- Students start to count. Each student says one number and the next student says the next number.
- The students are not allowed to say the dynamite numbers.
- Instead of saying the dynamite numbers, the students clap twice.
- If a student says the dynamite number, the rest of the class makes an explosion sound.
- Count by twos, threes, or tens.
- Make any number with a 7 in it dynamite.
- Make any matching pair (11, 22, 33, ...) dynamite.
- Change directions when you get to the largest number.
- Count down after you count up.