|Team charades game.|
- Make and bring emotion cards to practice the gestures and their emotions (in English) before the game starts.
- Teach the students to say all the emotions in English.
- Teach them gestures that describe each of the emotion cards or let them be creative and make up their own gestures.
- Put students into teams and assign a teacher/leader to each team.
- Have the students line up about 10 meters form the teacher/leader.
- The first students in each row runs up to their teacher/leader and look at the card the teacher/leader is holding.
- These students then turn to face their team and they do a gesture for the picture.
- The second students in each line must guess what the word is, using a loud voice.
- If the word is correct the first student runs back to their team and the second student runs up to the teacher/leader to look at the new word.
- The first team to have all members gesture and guess correct word wins.