Fast Tapping Game
|Tap numbers on backs and write the numbers' romaji.|
- This is a relay race.
- Make 2 teams.
- Each team forms a line.
- The ALT leads one team. The HRT leads the other.
- The ALT/HRT taps the first number on their list onto the back of the last member of the line.
- This student taps that number, only once, on the back of the student in front of them.
- Continue tapping to the front of the line.
- The first student in line writes the number on the board in romaji and goes to end of the line.
- Repeat until all students write a number on the board. Each student writes their number below the previous one.
- To check the numbers, the team reads numbers off the board together. Check for accuracy.
- You can penalize the team for incorrect spelling or let correct incorrect spelling without penalizing the team, depending on how strict you want to be.