Find someone who…
|Find someone who matches statement. Useful for practicing questions.|
Change the statements to match the grammar you are using.
Have the students walk around the room trying to find people who have ~.
- A: Excuse me. Did you go to bed before 10 o’clock last night? (What time did you go to bed last night?)
- B: Yes, I did. No, I didn’t. I went to bed at 11 o’clock.
Points can be assigned to the statements based on how many people the teacher thinks can say yes to the question. Some people to find:
- Someone who comes from Iwate. (1 point)
- ~ got up before 6:30. (3 points)
- ~ feels happy. (1 points).
- ~ doesn’t like winter. (1 points)
- ~ ate bread for breakfast. (2 points)
- ~ feels hungry. (1 points)
- ~ watched sumo yesterday. (3 points)
A worksheet can be made with the statements and points.