|Form equations that equal a number.|
|Target level||ES 3 - 5|
- Make number sets for each group. The set should contain 2 of each single digit 0-9, as well as +, -, *, and /.
- Make small groups.
- Give each group a set of number cards.
- The teacher gives a number and the groups have to form equations with the numbers as the answer.
- Students write the equation on the board.
- The teacher checks the equations.
- The fastest team gets a point.
- Give points to the most creative formula.
- Give points to the teams with unique answers.