- ALT says a greeting.
- Students make the gesture.
- Hello: wave
- Good morning: Jump up and throw your arms up in a big stretch
- Good afternoon: Stand with your arms to your side
- Good evening: Go down (like the sun) to a kneeling position
- Good night: Rest your head on your hands
- Goodbye: wave
- Blindfolding the homeroom teacher while s/he is choosing when to stop the music will make your kids love this activity.
- To cut down on prep time,just make up questions instead of using question cards.