|Students listen for their number and run around a circle.|
|Target level||ES 1 - 3|
- Students stand in a circle and number off from 1-5.
- The teacher calls out a number.
- The students who are that number run around the circle and into the middle to touch a designated object.
- The first student to touch becomes “midnight”.
- After all the numbers have been called, the teacher calls, ”midnight” and all the winners run. The winner of that set is the champion.
- Number students from 1 o’clock to 12 o’clock. Call out a time.
- Students prompt teacher with a question like What time is it? or How many do you have?