Mr. Potato Head, Happy, Sad, Confused?
|Make faces on Mr. Potato Head for different emotions.|
- Draw the outline of Mr. Potato Head and make copies for every student in the class.
- Draw face parts on a second page of paper and make copies for every student. Draw the face parts so that you can make many different emotions.
- Give each child a copy of the Mr. Potato Head outline.
- Students cut out the face and face parts. Or have the parts pre-made.
- ALT says a feeling and the students make that face using the parts to show that word.
- In pairs, one student tells the other what face to make.
- In pairs, one student makes a face and the partner guesses what it is.