|Activity time||5 minutes|
- Inform the homeroom teacher you need an open space and a CD player.
- Bring a CD with fun music.
- Have the students make two circles, with the same number of students in each circle. (If there is an odd number of students, the ALT joins the activity)
- Start the music.
- While the music plays, the two circles walk in opposite directions.
- When the music stops, students greet the person closest to them in the opposite circle.
- After greeting is complete, the pair sits down.
- Once all students are sitting down, the music is started again.
- When the music restarts, the students say goodbye, stand up and being walking in opposite directions again.
- Alternatively, students wander aimlessly during the music and greet the nearest person when the music stops.