Number Guessing Game
|Students guess how many tokens their partner is holding.|
|Target level||ES 1 - 3|
- Give each child 5 counters.
- Students go around the room and find a partner to do janken with.
- The loser puts some counters in his right hand and asks the partner, "How many?"
- The partner guesses. If the partner guesses right, he receives one counter.
- The students try to collect as many counters as possible in the given time.
- Count the number of counters the students have collected. The student with the most wins.