|Janken and do actions some number of times.|
|Target level||ES 1 - 3|
- Bring a CD with fun music.
- Tell you homeroom teacher that you need to use a CD player and an open space.
- Play music while the students walk around.
- When the music stops they find a partner.
- The teacher gives an action. For example, jump, clap, touch your head, stomp, or make an animal noise.
- Partners janken.
- The winner picks a number.
- The loser has to do the action that number of times. For example, the action is jump. The winner picks the number 5. The loser must jump 5 times.
- Start the music again. Students switch partners.
- When the music stops, pick a new action.