Pass the Number
|Listen to music, pass number cards, and answer questions when the music stops.|
|Target level||ES 2 - 6|
- Make number cards for about half the class.
- Bring a CD.
- Tell the homeroom teacher that you will need to use a CD player and an open space.
- Give about half the students a number card.
- While the music is playing, students get up and pass the number to anyone they want.
- When the music stops, everyone has to sit down where they are.
- Call out one of the numbers.
- The student with that number has to stand up.
- Ask a question to the student, who answers it.
- Start the music again.