- Make groups and give each group 2 pieces of paper.
- When you say go, the groups find the 2 objects or pictures of that object.
- If they find one, they get another card.
- When the time is up, count how many objects each team found.
- Ask the teams to tell the rest of the class what they found.
- Hold up one card at the front of the room and have all the groups try to find the same item. The fastest one is the winner.
- In pairs, one student turns his back to the front of the room. Post a picture for the other partner to describe. The first player then draws what he hears. Variation: Make pipe cleaner sculptures.