|Call numbers and move chairs until one team is sitting on the thrones.|
|Target level||ES 2 - 4|
- Students sit in a circle. Put an extra chair in the circle. 4 of the chairs are the throne.
- Two teams play against each other (girls v boys or red team v blue team).
- The team that gets 4 of its members on the throne has won.
- Two members from each team sit on the throne (boy-girl-boy-girl).
- Give each student a card with a different number on it. The card is kept secret.
- The student (Student A) with the empty chair on the left calls out a number (7). The student (Student B) who has the number (7) moves to the empty chair and the pair exchange cards.
- Continue until one side wins.