|Read analog clocks and clap the time.|
|Target level||ES 1|
- Students sit in a circle.
- Give one picture card to each student. The picture cards have a clock with different times on them.
- One students stands up and shows everyone the time on his picture clock.
- The student says “Tick Tock” and the class responses by clapping out the number that matches the student’s picture card.
- Continue in the same way around the circle.
- This doesn't use much English, but is good practice for clock reading.