|Draw the weather in different cities.|
|Target level||ES 1 - 3|
- Make a worksheet with perhaps four pictures on it. For instance, the Eiffel Tower (Paris), Tokyo Tower (Tokyo), Osaka Castle (Osaka), and Kikaku-ji (Kyoto). Leave room around the landmarks. Make the pictures light grey, if possible. This way, students can draw on and around the pictures.
- Give everyone a worksheet.
- The students ask you, or repeat after you, How's the weather in Tokyo?
- You answer, and the students draw that weather on the Tokyo section of their worksheet.
- This is more fun if you use weather words like "hurricane", "tornado", and "snowy".