What's Your Name
|Students ask each other their name and give fake answers.|
- One student sits in front of the class with their back to the other students. This student asks first.
- After the asker is in place, the teacher points at another student to answer.
- The asker asks, "What’s your name?"
- The answerer says their name, uses another student’s name, or disguises their voice.
- The asker guesses who the answerer is.
- If he guesses right, he stays as the asker. If not, he switches with the answerer.
- Continue for 5-10 minutes.