|Race to write numbers on the board.|
|Target level||ES 4 - 6|
- Make teams.
- One member from each group comes to the board.
- Say a number.
- The first student to do this correctly wins and gains a point for the team.
- Switch students and repeat.
- Use times instead of numbers.
- Use equations instead of numbers. Write the equation.
- Use equations instead of numbers. Write the answer to the equation.
- Students prompt teacher with a question. What time is it? or How many do you have?
- Draw hands on an analog clock instead of writing the number.
- If students don't know the answer, they may get help from their group, but not in Japanese.