Around the World
|Call out numbers quickly.|
|Target level||ES 3 - 6|
- One student stands up, and goes to stand next to the person behind him.
- Hold up a flashcard with a number on it.
- The first student of the two to shout out the number stands up and advances. The other student sits down in that student's chair.
- Go around the classroom twice.
- See who advanced the farthest.
- Thisis a pair game, so it's best for smaller classes. Go quickly, too.
- Use equations and the student who says the equation wins.
- Use equations and the student who says the answer wins.
- Say an equation instead of showing a flash card. The student who says the answer wins.