Meishi Card Game
|Target level||ES - JHS 1|
|Activity time||10 minutes|
- Print this document onto card stock.
- Cut out the cards.
- Make enough so that each student in your class can have 5 cards.
- Students find a partner and do a self-introduction.
- They janken, and the loser gives the winner one of his cards.
- Both students then look for the next person to janken with.
- The student with the most cards is the winner at the end of the given time.
- The ALT should also play but have around 10 cards instead of 5.