Secret Number Game
|Guess a student's secret number to move the student to your team.|
|Target level||ES 1 - 4|
- Students are assigned numbers at random.
- Students say their number in front of the class and the other students try to remember everyone’s number.
- Students must then try to keep their number secret.
- Students are then divided into two teams.
- A student from Team 1 calls out a number. If the number belongs to someone on Team 2, then that person must move to Team 1. If the student from Team 1 calls out a number that belongs to a student on his own team, then that student must move to Team 2.
- Teams try to have the most players by the end of the game.
- The end comes either when the teacher declares the game finished or when one team has all the players (or a set number of players).
- Give each students a secret number 1-20, that they shouldn't tell each other.
- Each row is a team.
- Pick a student to start by saying any number 1-20.
- The students whose number is called then sits down.
- The student who sat down then calls the next number.
- The team that has all its members sit down is the winner.