From Akita Wiki
- Tsurumai Onsen (鶴舞温泉).〒015-0882 秋田県由利本荘市西小人町２３－１ Map Enjoy the large indoor bath with jacuzzi, sauna and cool bath, stand under flowing onsen water or bathe outside. Located beside Honjō Park, it's a 10 minute walk from the train station. Open 8:00-21:30. ☎0184-23-7227
- Pine Spa Onsen (パインスパ新山; pain supa shinzan). 〒015-0012 由利本荘市石脇字田尻30-12 Map Opened in 2005. It's located near the beach in Ishiwaki. No rotemburo. Open 9:00-21:00. ☎0184-28-1661.
- Anraku Onsen (安楽温泉). A large, single bath onsen, with huge windows and beautifully surrounded by bamboo trees. You must either eat or stay here to use the onsen. ☎0184-22-0637
- Miroku Onsen (三六温泉). A small, quiet onsen. No rotemburo. Open from "around" 7am to 9pm. ☎0184-22-1158
- Chōkai Sō (鳥海荘).〒015-0512 秋田県由利本荘市鳥海町猿倉字湯ノ沢103-1 Map ☎0184-58-2065 Homepage.
- Hotel Foresta Chōkai (ホテルフォレスタ鳥海). 〒015-0512 秋田県由利本荘市鳥海町猿倉字奥山前8-45 Map ☎0184-58-2888 Homepage.
- Hotel Masaka (ホテルまさか). Yu no Sawa Onsen (湯ノ沢温泉). A small, single bath onsen with views of Mt. Chōkai on clear days. ¥500. 秋田県由利本荘市鳥海町猿倉字湯ノ沢52. Homepage.
- Sanshirō (三四郎). You must eat here to use the onsen. ☎0184-58-2534
- Noyake Onsen "Hinoto Sō" (野宅温泉「丁荘」). You must stay overnight to use the onsen at this facility. ☎0184-59-2336
- Tōbee Onsen (藤兵衛温泉).
- Heibei Yu Onsen (平兵湯温泉). You must stay overnight to use the onsen at this facility. ☎0184-57-2066
- Kizakura Onsen Yurari (黄桜温泉・湯楽里). Located in the michi no eki in Higashi Yuri on Route 107. Opening hours are 9:00 to 21:00. ☎0184-69-2611
- Wakabayashi Onsen (若林温泉). A small bath with a nice atmosphere. ¥300. Located on Route 284, close to the border with Ouchi. Opening hours are from 9:00 to 21:00.
- Iwaki Onsen "Minato no Yu" (岩城温泉「港の湯」). Located at the Iwaki michinoeki. It has a large indoor bath, a jacuzzi, sauna and cold bath. It also has rotemburo. Go when there is good weather to see fantastic sunsets over the ocean.
- Kameda Denbee Yu Sō (亀田伝兵衛湯荘). A senior citizens onsen.
- Kazahira Sō (風平荘). A senior citizens onsen.
- Kashiwa Onsen (かしわ温泉). Located south-east of Nishime train station. Facilities include a large indoor bath, a jacuzzi bath, a sauna and a cold bath. Opening hours are 9:00 to 20:30. Cost ¥300. Map. ☎0184-33-2259.
- Nishime Yukko Land (にしめ湯っ娘ランド). Open 24h, 365 days a year. Facilities include a large bath, medicinal herb bath, sauna, cold bath, and recliner chairs and a balcony. ¥500. Map. Homepage
- Poporokko "Kusunoki no Yu" (ぽぽろっこ「楠の湯」). Located in Ouchi town. The source water is taken from Oyakawa no Yu (親川の湯), formerally known as Yōmeisen (養命泉), in Honjō over 2km north east. Opening hours are 10:00 to 21:00 ☎0184-62-1126
- Kasumi Onsen (かすみ温泉). Located on a back road, south of Ouchi JHS. Opening hours are 8:30 to 20:30. ☎0184-66-2418
- Taki Onsen (滝温泉). This onsen is supposed to help with minor pains and muscle injuries. Some suffers stay here long term. It is located on R284, way down south in Ouchi, close to Higashiyuri. Opening hours are from 9:00 to 17:00. ☎0184-67-2221
- Kahabiro Onsen (小羽広温泉). This bath here opened in November 2002. It is a sulphur onsen. Located on R29, south of Kamikawa Elementary school. Opening hours are 8:30 to 16:30. ☎0184-67-2542
- Izu Onsen (伊豆温泉). A small onsen, with just one bath. No windows. ¥300. Open 7:00-20:00. 秋田県由利本荘市矢島町城内字小田46 Map ☎0184-56-2866
- Jukōen (寿康苑). Open daily from 10:00-18:00. ☎0184-56-2940
- Yuriemon (ゆりえもん). 由利本荘市前郷字御伊勢下39-2. Map 由利本荘市前郷字御伊勢下39-2. ☎0184-53-2651
Closed down onsen
Many websites list the following onsen, but actually these have closed in the last few years.
- Byakko no Yu Tachibana (白狐の湯たちばな). Iwaki.
- Kantokan Onsen (感湯館温泉). This onsen was located behind Shimokawa Elementary School. It is listed on Google Maps, but closed years ago.
- Shibakura Onsen (柴倉温泉). Higashiyuri.
- Tsukiyama Onsen (月山温泉). Yashima
- Wel Sunpia Akita (ウェルサンピア秋田). Iwaki.