Please teach your students how to say more than just I'm fine thank you. And you?
- Happy, Happy, Sad. 1st-2nd grade. Emotion Duck Duck Goose.
- Gesture Game. 1st-3rd grade. Students guess how the teacher is.
- Greeting Ball.
- How Are You, Mr. Wolf. 1st-3rd grade. Students ask a wolf how he is and are chased when he's hungry.
- Acting Emotions. 1st-6th grade. Act and guess emotions.
- Mr. Potato Head, Happy, Sad, Confused?. 1st-6th grade. Make faces on Mr. Potato Head for different emotions.
- Emotion Charades. 2nd-6th grade. Team charades game.
- Evolution Game. Students ask each other how they are, play janken, and level up until they're great.
|Elementary School Topics|
|User-submitted ideas for vocabulary, games, activities, lesson plans, etc.|
|General Topics||Conversation • Lesson Resources • School Activities • Elementary School Grades|
|Lesson Topics||Fundamentals||Greetings • Introductions • Phonics • Emotions • Weather|
|General||Animals • Adjectives • Body Parts • Clothing • Colors • Food • Shapes • Fruit|
|Time||Time • Days of the Week • Months • Numbers|
|School Life||School Rooms • Classroom Objects • Subjects • Hobbies • Jobs • Sports|
|Locations||Places • Directions • Where • Vehicles • Nature|
|Holidays||Halloween • Christmas|