Junior high school lesson resources
- Meeting with your JTEs. Junior high JTEs tend to set the long term goals, and if you talk with them, you can plan your activities more effectively.
- Teaching tips. Work more effectively with your JTE.
- Rob's example flow plans. Lessons take place over several days, so keep track of the flow from one to the next.
- Web 2.0.
- Elementary lesson resources.
- High school activities.
- In-school projects.
- JHS main activities.
- Junior high school speech contest.
- Music in the classroom.
- Teaching and Learning with Technology
- The Eiken Test. An optional English test taken by many students.
- A Guide To English Grammar And Writing.
- JET Lounge Junior High Page.
- MEXT English Course of Study.
- Miyagi's JET Community Junior High Page.
- JET Sendai lesson plans.
- Simple English Wikipedia.
- Tochigi Prefecture's Three Wise Monkeys.
|Teaching Resources Top Page|
|Elementary School||ES Activities • ES Lesson Resources • Eigo Notebook|
|Junior High School||JHS Activities • Grades • JHS lesson resources|
|Senior High School||SHS Activities • Reading Comprehension Worksheets • Activities Booklet|
|Other||Eikaiwa • Conferences • Materials|
|Junior High School|
|New Horizon||New Horizon 1st grade • New Horizon 2nd grade • New Horizon 3rd grade|
|Other Topics||JHS Grades • English textbooks|